WOOKAH HOOKAH ABSTRACT TORNADO
Quick lock system
A technical solution, which enables quick and convenient mounting of the WOOKAH body to the WOOKAH vase. With just a short movement you can match the two elements.
Ground joint connection
A grommetless connection which allows joining valves and hose connectors with the adapters easily without grommets. The pieces can be securely mounted without using additional seals.
Out of stock
Out of stock
WOOKAH Body Abstract combines irregular coloring with white, green, yellow, and red predominant. This body is characterized by a multitude of dots, spots, and loose paintbrush strokes. It is fully hand painted. The name comes from the word abstraction – an essential ingredient of creativity. Due to the handmade craftsmanship, every Abstract body may differ in texture and the final outcome is always distinct and unrepeatable. You can be sure you will never find the second, identical WOOKAH Body Abstract, as everything depends on the creative ingenuity of the person painting.
WOOKAH Vase Mastercut Tornado. Made of heavy-duty lead-free crystal glass that has been handmade from the blowing process to the cutting of the designs. It includes 1.4301 (V2A) stainless steel thread with WOOKAH engraving. Its surface is fully transparent with unique, handmade Tornado cuts.
Each WOOKAH includes a quick lock system, A technical solution, which enables quick and convenient mounting of the WOOKAH body to the WOOKAH vase. With just a short movement you can match the two elements.
It also has a ground joint connection – a grommet connection for your hose. Its main feature is to make valves and hose connectors match the adapters easily without grommets. The pieces can be securely mounted without using additional seals.
- 63 cm of height without a head bowl (with Vorclas bowl it is about 66 cm)
- weight: approx. 3 kg
- quick lock system
- ground joint connection
- 1.4301 (V2A) stainless steel metal parts
- the body and the vase have a unique serial number
- bowl port
- body (includes: a stainless steel inner tubing system that fully protects the inside of the wooden body from water and smoke and a special ventilation setup with tubes directed down which eases the purging of excess smoke and a quick lock system)
- valve set with a ground joint connection
- hose connector with a ground joint connection
- vase with a quick lock system
- downstream, length: 210 mm
- O-rings set
- certificate of authenticity
THE PRESENTED PRODUCT IMAGE MAY DIFFER FROM ITS ACTUAL APPEARANCE BECAUSE OF DIFFERENCES IN GRAINS’ TONES AND THE COLOR OF THE WOOD FROM WHICH IT IS PRODUCED.